1. Paint the radiator. Use a bright color to catch any eyes.
2. Insert potted plants. I thing bathroom is a good place for plants (if only there is a window of course).
3. Paint the bathtub. Just make sure the paint is resistant to heat.
4. Use ribbon knots instead of shower curtain rings.
5. Use vintage style canopy instead of shower curtains for your bathtub.
6. Use a rubber mat. There are no doubts that a fluffy fur looks really great in bathrooms. But is it functional? Just imagine how much moisture it absorbs during you bath. Silk, wool and jute style rugs can be used in a bathroom if the proper care is taken. If these rugs are not properly well dried out they can even affect our health. Just imagine how many microbes are there if you don’t give it enough care.
Another disadvantage is that a natural fiber rug can slip more easily than a rubber one.
7. Or use this ocean stone bath mat.
8. Excellent lighting and décor makes all the difference.
9. Use vintage suitcase as a cabinet.
10. A bench is an excellent and useful piece of furniture.
11. Hang your towels on a rustic ladder.