Painting that looks real


            

       Dear all, I am glad to share with you these astonishing pieces of art. When I saw them for the first time I could not believe they are paintings, I really thought they are photos. I was looking at them for about an hour. I watched the images and I could not say a word. I felt like hundreds of ants run on my skin. And I was thinking how good it would be such a beauty to embellish my room. I think all of us would like to have such a painting on their walls.

       I have to recognise that I do not am not a skilled in painting, but these paintings can not leave indifferent even a novice in this domain. Moreover, it is so exciting to watch how these great artists work with care and patience.

      I am convinced that there are a lot of great artists like those mentioned above. Please leave a comment with their names, paintings. I will be very grateful to you.

    Omar Ortiz


    Dirk Dzimirsky


     Daisy


     Ben Weiner


     Paul Cadden


      Gottfried Helnwein


      Ray Hare


      Lee Price


      Alyssa Monks


      Gregory Thielker



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Unique Christmas Tree

11 amazing DIY ideas to recycle old CDs

20+ DIY Concrete Projects For Home Decor