UPper GRAceful DElightful DESIGN

You are doing the same every day? Do the same "4 walls" of your home bother you? Then let’s do some wonders in your home. Well, my name is Doina. In this blog I will post articles about art objects, styles…in a word: CREATION. And I really hope you’ll like it. For me, interior design and decoration is more than a hobby, it’s a way of life. I think everyone wants to live in a comfortable and nonmonotonic atmosphere. There is no doubt that interior colors, arrangement, objects affect our feelings, our mood. Here you’ll find the freedom to create the lifestyle you’ve always wanted. Let’s create room decoration and another interesting things. Let’s make together your place of refuge more cheerful, colorful, full of creative energy and ENJOYABLE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Unique Christmas Tree

11 amazing DIY ideas to recycle old CDs

12 Ways To Make A Small Space Look Bigger